Thursday, July 17, 2008

Purity Rings False

Deep Thought:

I went to an Arizona bank yesterday with a check from Alabama, a check from California, and made the deposit in a North Carolina account. My ADD is out of control.

Deep Thought 2:

If you are a teenage boy seek out girls who wear 'purity' rings. In theory: Best Head Evah.

I hope Dick Cheney takes Miley Cyrus bird hunting some day.

_______

Thank jeebus we haven't had a terrorist attack since 9/11..... Oh, wait....

Seven years on, no answer from White House on anthrax attacks

_______

As one of the millions of uninsured in this nation this definitely struck a chord with me.

Health care doctors | Salon Life:

"July 16, 2008 | I don't remember many specific patients from my days as a resident. Like all doctors in training, I was overworked, underpaid and chronically fatigued. With that, details become murky.

What I do remember, though, are certain incidents that gave me pause and made me wonder what the hell I had gotten myself into. The kinds of situations that only residents -- who are the blunt business end of America's sloppy healthcare system -- can get stuck in."
_______

Amazing, amazing, amazing pictures:

Mars Pictures From European Spacecraft Are Incredible (PHOTOS)

_______
_____
___

No comments: