Friday, September 16, 2005

Not up to the Task

Look at the picture below. It shows Bush getting back on Airforce 1 after his speech last night. A speech attended by no one because no one was allowed to attend. A speech the president brought his own lights for and an hour after he finished plunged that neighborhood back into darkness. A speech no reporters were allowed to be outside of their vans to cover. A political, bullshit, speech made simply to improve his poll numbers. Here's what the picture says to me :

"I have no idea what I'm doing"

"How in the hell did I become president"

"Damn, I wish I was still on vacation"

"I wonder if they bought all that 'I like black people' crap I just spewed"

"Mommy, I don't feel so good. I don't think I can go to school tomorrow"

Worst President, EVER!

REUTERS/Larry Downing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's thinking "Waaaa, I'm all wet. Somebody change me!"