Friday, September 16, 2005

Not up to the Task

Look at the picture below. It shows Bush getting back on Airforce 1 after his speech last night. A speech attended by no one because no one was allowed to attend. A speech the president brought his own lights for and an hour after he finished plunged that neighborhood back into darkness. A speech no reporters were allowed to be outside of their vans to cover. A political, bullshit, speech made simply to improve his poll numbers. Here's what the picture says to me :

"I have no idea what I'm doing"

"How in the hell did I become president"

"Damn, I wish I was still on vacation"

"I wonder if they bought all that 'I like black people' crap I just spewed"

"Mommy, I don't feel so good. I don't think I can go to school tomorrow"

Worst President, EVER!

REUTERS/Larry Downing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's thinking "Waaaa, I'm all wet. Somebody change me!"

aldassy said...

His economic policy is worse than Hoovers. The level of corruption is worse than Nixon. His foreign policy is only matched by his first term.
The ineptitude of this man knows no bounds