Monday, August 13, 2007

Super Rubber

No End in Sight

Go watch when it comes to a city near you. Just opened in SF and I plan on seeing it this weekend:



_______

The biggest rat of all jumps ship... if you believe it.

Karl Rove to resign at end of August:

"WASHINGTON - Karl Rove, President Bush's close friend and chief political strategist, plans to leave the White House at the end of August, joining a lengthening line of senior officials heading for the exits in the final 1 1/2 years of the administration."
_______


Old media's continued decent into irrelevancy and one of the main reasons why we're in the quagmire shown above.

US public sees news media as biased, inaccurate, uncaring: poll:

"More than half of Americans say US news organizations are politically biased, inaccurate, and don't care about the people they report on, a poll published Thursday showed.

And poll respondents who use the Internet as their main source of news -- roughly one quarter of all Americans -- were even harsher with their criticism, the poll conducted by the Pew Research Center said.

More than two-thirds of the Internet users said they felt that news organizations don't care about the people they report on; 59 percent said their reporting was inaccurate; and 64 percent they were politically biased.

More than half -- 53 percent -- of Internet users also faulted the news organizations for 'failing to stand up for America'."
_______

Limbaugh's demographic:

Man living in car since '00 upsets city:

"PITTSBURG, Kan. --Steve Graham might not be in the doghouse over a dispute with his wife, but as far as his neighbors are concerned, he's not far from it. For the past seven years, Graham, 55, has been living in his car parked in the backyard of a house he and his wife, La Donna Graham, own."
.......

"'I get better reception there than I do in there,' he said, pointing at the house. 'I listen to Rush (Limbaugh) every day, just about.'"
_______

Science sure does know where the money is....

Firm sees big impact from enlarging condoms

LONDON (Reuters) - British condom maker Futura Medical Plc said on Thursday that results of a study showed its new condom helped men have firmer and bigger erections, as well as a longer-lasting sexual experience.
_______
_____
___

2 comments:

Townser said...

Had my kids for the last month, therefore silence. I don't know about you, but I did a tame version of the Snoopy dance this morning although I could not help but wonder what else is behind Rover's decision to move on.

On another note, I live about 100 miles from Pittsburgh, KS. The story does not surprise me, but I can certainly understand the man's situation...

AAW said...

Glad to have you back, Townser. No tame snoopy dance here. He's shifting the evil and I'm not sure to where yet.

Pittsburgh State U.! They often play in the DII Football National Champ game in my hometown of Florence.

I guess my comment on that story is that if I was a neighbor and I had to listen to Rush wafting into my yard everyday, I'd be doing all in my power to get that guy back in his house.