Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Panty Police

One more thought on Cink's win.

Chris Burns was quoted in the Buttholeville Daily. Chris was our teaching pro at Florence Golf and Country Club. He is the best youth golfer teacher in the South East. Chris, easily, could have had several more pro golfers from his tutelage if so many of us were not prone to fuck up.

I'll forever be thankful for the game Chris taught me. He gave me a life long gift.

And, hey, I still got some game. I don't play that much, but I did shoot an 82 the other day. Thanks, Mr. Burns!

Cink wins British Open | TimesDaily.com | The Times Daily | Florence, AL:

"Chris Burns predicted greatness for Stewart Cink before the Bradshaw High School graduate took his golf game to Georgia Tech and the PGA Tour.

'I told him before he went off to college that he would win a major before he was 30,' Burns, the longtime Florence Country Club professional, said Sunday afternoon after watching his protege win the British Open.

'He kidded with me a couple of years ago that he didn't make it. He was overdue.'"
_______

Indignant Whiteys:

Buchanan is right. This white man is full of resentment.:

"I resent watching my father work three jobs to feed our family, watching my mother sew mens suits for 30 years, and then watching rich-kid punks like George W. Bush have life handed to them because of their daddy's name and their granddaddy's money.

I resent the Henry Ford VIII's of the world getting their first paying job as an executive vice-president when mine was cleaning toilets and my father's was landing poor white soldiers and marines on a fire-stormed beach at Okinawa.

I resent that black men and women were firehosed, beaten, killed by men like Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III because they dared demand the most basic human rights and justice."
_______

Not very libertarian of this Congressman. Why are the Republicans so concerned with everyone else's panties? Those fuckers are weird.

Good luck policing this.

Congressman proposes rate hike on unsafe sex:

"An Indiana Republican has what he thinks is a novel idea in helping ameliorate America’s health care crisis: raise premiums on those who have sex without a condom."
_______

This has to be one of the dumbest fucking things ever. Hurricanes act as a pressure valve for the earth. They need to occur.

Although, if Gates is involved, the Hurricane will freeze blue for 10 minutes before rebooting carrying some nasty viruses.

Bill Gates' Hurricane-Fighting Invention (UPDATED) (VIDEO):

"Microsoft's Bill Gates has already accomplished plenty in his life -- but now he's involved in an ambitious new venture -- a plan to tame hurricanes. He and several other scientists and engineers have a patent-pending project that plans to release barge-like contraptions into brewing offshore hurricanes, which would pump cold water up from the bottom of the ocean, thus calming the rough weather that's caused by warm ocean temperatures."
_______

Freaky.

Jumbo squid invade San Diego shores, spook divers:

"But the next night, things were different: A large squid surprised Magill by hitting her from behind and grabbing at her with its arms, pulling her sideways in the water. The powerful creature ripped her buoyancy hose away from her chest and knocked away her light.

When Magill recovered, she didn't know which direction was up and at first couldn't find the hose to help her stay afloat as she surfaced. The squid was gone.

'I just kicked like crazy. The first thing you think of is, 'Oh my gosh, I don't know if I'm going to survive this. If that squid wanted to hurt me, it would have,' she said."
_______

Freakier. Those going to the DBT shows, be on the look out for hammer head worms in The Shoals.

Unusual Worms Alarm Some in North Alabama - US News and World Report:

"The unusual creatures were hammerhead worms, which are believed to be native to Asia. They are being seen in increasing numbers around the Shoals this summer.

Paul Kittle, chairman of the Biology Department at the University of North Alabama, has received reports about local sightings of hammerhead worms for about 10 years. He had never seen the worms at his home in the Underwood community of Lauderdale County before this summer.

'I've seen quite a few this year,' he said. 'I've seen several on my carport, and the other day I was using a sprinkler and when I went to move it, there was a hammerhead worm on the hose.'"
_______
_____
___

No comments: