Thursday, May 13, 2010

Robin Hood vs. The Tea Baggers

I just removed myself from a 'family' email list after blasting the fuck out of everyone on the list for sending racist, anti-Obama, Teabagger propaganda.

Feels. So. Good. I'll make my own damn family, thank you. Fuck 'blood'.

_______

Visit Arizona... if you are white:



_______

Crowe nails it:

Daily Kos: Robin Hood vs. The Tea Baggers : Russell Crowe Gets It:
"'Or would he be looking at what you guys do for a living and realizing that the true wealth lies in the dissemination of information? And my theory would be, if Robin Hood was alive today, he would be looking at the monopolization of media as the greatest enemy.'"
_______

The silly shell games NeoCons play. Wake me up when military spending appears on his ButtCut silliness list.

Something for the media to note about Cantor's "YouCut" program | Media Matters for America

_______

Oh my, Winnie Cooper!

Danica McKellar, 'Wonder Years' Winnie, Strips For Maxim (PHOTOS)

_______

Jesus....?



_______
_____
___

No comments: