Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cheney's Halliburton stock options rose 3,281% last year, senator finds

jesus Fucking christ. Yeah, he's looking out for your values, your morality. You just keep worrying about the gays getting married and what other women CHOOSE to do with their bodies. Cheneyburton/Bushco will keep lining their pockets.

GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE! Whew. Just had to get that out.

Oh yeah, and....

"Cheney told "Meet the Press" in 2003 that he didn't have any financial ties to the firm.

“Since I left Halliburton to become George Bush's vice president, I've severed all my ties with the company, gotten rid of all my financial interest," the Vice President said. "I have no financial interest in Halliburton of any kind and haven't had, now, for over three years.”

The Raw Story | Cheney's Halliburton stock options rose 3,281% last year, senator finds

No comments: