Monday, December 08, 2008

Rock and Roll Means Well - Fillmore - San Francisco - 11/24/08

Below are pics from Night 2 of the Rock and Roll Means Well Fillmore shows. Click 'em for the larger versions and the full effect.

Here's the review and pics from night one.

The crowd was a bit subdued on night 2. Must of been worn out from the rock the night before. Didn't bother me none because I only had one person in front of me at the front of the stage. This was the closes I've been to the band performing in many a year.

Kicked off with Heathens which was perfect.

Enjoy. I sure did.































I saw Cooley head in front of the montiors to rip some guitar. Somehow, with beer in hand, I put camera to eye and snapped some of the best Cooley pictures I've ever taken and I knew it even before I checked what I'd captured on the card.

Here's two of 'em and one more at the bottom of the page.



















Shonna asking Patterson if he wanted a nip from the bottle.....



Patterson decides to rock out first.....



Shonna rocks with...











I can't decide if the Cooley picture or this pic is the best I've ever captured. I really dig this one.



Hood and Freed.









Cooley.....



.... has...



.... left...



... the Fillmore...





_______
_____
___

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures, Homie