Thursday, May 28, 2009

1st Gear Racism

Those crafty dumbfuck Republicans. They knew the copius amounts of racism that courses through their veins would be impossible to conceal with the nomination of a Latina to the SC.

So what do they do? They decide to own the term before it owns them.

To hide their own racism, they decided to call Judge Sotomayor a racist.

Project much?

Disgraced former majority leader and serial adulterer Newt tweets.... (hilarious how conservatives think they've finally gained tech parity 'cause they figured out how to use 'the Twitter'. Perfect venue for them though... 166 characters is about the limit of any 'idea' they might have).

Just a bunch of zoo monkeys slinging shit.

‘Latina woman racist should’ withdraw, Gingrich Twitters

_______

Remeber, it is only OK if you are Republican:

Flashback: Alito on his immigrant background: ‘I do take that into account’ when ruling.:

"Judge Sonia Sotomayor has come under fire from the radical right for stating that her experiences as a Latina affect her judicial outlook. However, these same conservative critics never objected when Judge Sam Alito said virtually the same thing during his confirmation hearing, discussing how he “can’t help but think of” his immigrant family when evaluating immigration cases:

ALITO: Senator, I tried to in my opening statement, I tried to provide a little picture of who I am as a human being and how my background and my experiences have shaped me and brought me to this point. … And that’s why I went into that in my opening statement. Because when a case comes before me involving, let’s say, someone who is an immigrant — and we get an awful lot of immigration cases and naturalization cases — I can’t help but think of my own ancestors, because it wasn’t that long ago when they were in that position. [...]

And that goes down the line. When I get a case about discrimination, I have to think about people in my own family who suffered discrimination because of their ethnic background or because of religion or because of gender. And I do take that into account."
_______

Rush, Newt and Cheney? Hardly proxies.

Chicken-shit motherfuckers.

Republican senators rely on conservative proxies to attack Sotomayor:

"In a signal that President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court nominee may face almost no opposition, no Republican senators have voiced their opposition to Sonia Sotomayor — even though the top Judiciary Committee Republican said Obama shouldn’t nominate her before her selection."

_______


Jeebus is responsible for the sub-prime mess. Why would I give 200 dolla to his diddy?

‘God’s debt cancellation’ donations help evangelist strike it rich:

"In a detailed investigation of South Carolina’s Inspiration Network, the Charlotte Observer reports that the network’s on-air promises that viewers can obtain prosperity and “God’s debt cancellation” by donating $200 or more have made its CEO David Cerullo a wealthy man and his cable network “one of the world’s fastest growing Christian broadcasters.”

With a salary that in 2007 amounted to $1.52 million, Cerulla is “the best-paid leader of any religious charity” and earns far more than CEOs of larger non-profits, such as Pat Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network. An additional $600,000 was paid in 2007 to his wife and children."
_______

That's all I got today. Been a busy week. Hopefully a guest blogger joins me next week.

_______
_____
___

2 comments:

davyproctorboy said...

I remember a few years ago turning in one of the lunatic rightwing radio talk shows by mistake. It was during the tough Barbara Boxer questioning at the hearings to confirm Condi. The radio "host" was prattling on explaining it by saying that Boxer is "a well-known racist"....This is nothing new for them.

AAW said...

True, Davey. They loves them some projecting.