Monday, January 24, 2011

Double Sun

And California is not far behind.

Vermont Lawmakers Lay Groundwork For Single Payer System In Place Of Obamacare

It should state 'BobDoleCare' or 'CrappyRepublicanBillfromthe90scare'.

_______

Ha.

Darya Pino, Ph.D: Is it Food? [Flowchart]

_______

Really? Bath salts are a hell of a drug?

Officials fear bath salts are growing drug problem - Yahoo! News

_______

Time for me to preach the joy of the cable-less existence again. Your life will be infinitely improved and your IQ will jump 20 points if you remove cable news and all the other crappy, time-wasting programing from your life.

Netflix, Hulu, ESPN3, Network websites. Good to go.

Oh, no political commercials ever again, too.

First Person: How We Cut the Cord and Now Enjoy (Almost) Free TV - Yahoo! Finance

_______

Cool, but probably bullshit.

Two Suns? Twin Stars Could Be Visible From Earth By 2012

_______
_____
___

1 comment:

Jez said...

Thanks for that link to the cut the cord thing. I've been looking at cutting out the TV portion of my Comcast bill, but not sure I could go with U-Verse. Cable Modems > DSL.

I'm just waiting for Clear 4G to show up in my area.