Monday, December 18, 2006

Killer Toys

A few odds and ends as we start our march towards over eating, much alcohol consumption, making an ass out of ourselves at Christmas parties, massive displays of will power for not killing certain relatives, screaming kids, crying kids, crap that you'll never use.... and pine needles.

Ah, The Holidays.

_______

Killer Toys.... Seriously, killer toys.

_______

Flat earthers persecuting scientist. The world we live in would be very familiar to Galileo.

_______

Controlling the homeless population in San Francisco has taken a sinister turn.

_______

My city is smarter than your city.... unless you live in Boulder, CO. or a couple of otherns.

_______

Noel, y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JPW---My yearning for an Atomic Energy Lab may make me give up my atheism for any religion that mandates Christmas (or otherwise) presents. I guess even atheists accept birthday presents, though (in case you or your readers were wondering what to get me).