Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Martini

It is gonna take a while for this to get old.

A decade's worth of pent up sporting angst.



_______

Some of these are guffaw hilarious.

The Funniest Facebook Snafus Of All Time (PICTURES)

_______

Just when you think NorCal couldn't be any more beautiful.... it snows.

Rare dusting of snow at low elevations

_______

Loves me a martini.... a real martini... with gin. Not that I should have to state that, but all too often when I ask a bartender for a martini they ask 'Vodka'?. Hell no, not Vodka! If I wanted a Vodka martini I would ask for a Vodka martini. Martini's are made with gin. Ummm gin.

Martinis - it's all about technique

_______

Sick of being sold out by Democrats. Can you tell?

_______
_____
___

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, okay, Napa snow is cool. I'll give you that.

AAW said...

Told ya.