Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Corp-Speak Kills....

The past weekend kicked much ass. Went to see Stanley Clark, had lunch at my favorite Roman Restaurant, was taken to dinner at a fancy steakhouse, took a beautiful drive along the Valley of the Moon, another lunch at a Mexican joint who wood smoke their meats in the beautiful town of Sonoma, and finally a Picasso Ceramics exhibit. Thanks to my two dear friends for taking me along on the journey.

Life is a bitch, but she can be a really cool bitch sometimes.

_______

When you get that Obama smear email forwarded to you by a toothless cousin below is your ammo for response:

Fight the Smears | Fight the Smears Home

_______

"At the Republican state convention, a booth hosted by Republicanmarket was selling a pin Saturday that says: If Obama is President will we still call it the White House."
________

Jon Stewart kills the traditional media, or as I like to call them 'merchants of smear', on their fecal wiping. Must see TV:

Jon Stewart Mocks Media For Peddling Insane Obama Rumors

_______

We battle the smears while Obama kicks Republican ass.

Obama: Bin Laden still free because of GOP tactics:

"WASHINGTON - Democrat Barack Obama says he'll take no lectures from Republicans on who will keep America safer. GOP rival John McCain's campaign criticized Obama Tuesday for speaking approvingly of the successful prosecution of terrorists."
_______

Blame teh gays.

Hilarious.



________

I hate the word 'synergy' with a white hot passion.

50 office-speak phrases you love to hate:

33. 'I once had a boss who said, 'You can't have your cake and eat it, so you have to step up to the plate and face the music.' It was in that moment I knew I had to resign before somebody got badly hurt by a pencil.'"
_______
_____
___

1 comment:

davyproctorboy said...

jpw----Why is saying Obama is a Muslim a smear (besides not being true, of course)? Would saying he is a Jew be a smear? As far as I am concerned being a Christian is as bad as being a Muslim. Religion to me pushes toward superstition and hatred. I would never pledge allegiance to the flag (strikes me as fascist), or to anything or anyone for that matter. I would love to vote for president for an atheist who understands not to pledge allegiance to anything. Also, the gay affair rumors about Obama: It seems, even among the "liberal" media, that that is much more of a smear than a hetero affair rumor...As you can tell, I am in a very feisty mood! Put up your dukes, world!