Thursday, October 16, 2008

Somebody Else's Sheet

Click all around the image for teh funny:

PalinAsPresident.com

_________

"Talking tough is easy when it's other people's evil
and you're judging what they do or don't believe
It seems to me you'd have to have a hole you're own
to point a finger at somebody else's sheet"



_______

Know your history. The douchebag that started it all.....

He's in hell now......

Soundtrack by Gov't Mule:



_______

Dubai: Britons get jail time in sex on beach case:

"DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A British couple was sentenced to three months in jail Thursday in a case that has caused controversy in this Gulf boom town because the two were charged with having sex on the beach."
_______
_____
___

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those 'folks' in Ohio are plain scary.
I hope they can crawl back to their cave, hole, bomb shelters or under a rock after President Obama is sworn in.
Thanks for the link...
Cheers
Peter G.
Rock and Roll means well, but the racists in Ohio don't...

AAW said...

I love the irony of Al Jazeera reporting on racists militants in the U.S.

Stoked for the Fillmore shows. I'm becoming a really big fan of The Hold Steady.

davyproctorboy said...

JHW---I bet you and your readers (if they ever read my comments) can predict what I am about to say: Can you imagine the punishment if the Dubai couple were a gay couple!

AAW said...

I would have to ask, davy, why in the hell would a gay couple vacation in Dubai in the first place!

But, hey, at least Dubai's corporate tax code is better than ours... according to McSame.