Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Giant Effing Q

Watch the trailer for the DBT: Live from ACL DVD coming out next week!

DBT: Live from ACL Trailer!


_______

Real or fake, this is a thing of beauty:

Daily Kos: Saturday hate mail-apalooza:

"Not a bad week, but this stuff starts getting repetitive after a while. But there was one piece of hate mail so brilliant, I almost wept at its beauty. So I decided it deserved the day to itself and a poll. Check it out below the fold."
_______


"Don't let the door hit you...."

Fair enough.

Fireworks over Baghdad as Iraqis take over cities - Yahoo! News

_______

Not Nyquil! Not the 13th step in a 12 step program!

As Dennis Leary once joked "Are you drunk? No, I have a cold. The same cold I've had for the past 3 months. My teeth are green and I'm high as a kite".

FDA poised to ban sales of Nyquil

_______

Slow day today. That's all I'z gots.

_______
_____
___

1 comment:

davyproctorboy said...

Nyquil is a life-saver sometimes. I swear by it. May have to stock up. The anniversary of the invasion of Iraq should be forever a day of mourning and contrition in the U.S. I will respect Obama if he pulls ALL troops, all personnel and the CIA out of Iraq and dismantles all our military bases there. Nothing less is acceptable. Then we can begin the war reparations, but there would never be enough we could do to make up for the evil perpetrated, sadly.